Rules & Regulations
- Cypress Camping Resort is a privately owned camping resort. We reserve the right to select our clientele
and refuse anyone. We are not a primary residence facility.
- Entrance to campground property constitutes permission to Cypress Camping Resort to photograph the
visitor while on the premises, and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without payment to visitor.
- All guests will check in at park office before setting up on a campsite or moving to another site.
- Each site fee is for a family of four. Extra persons: $5.00 per person. Maximum 8 people at any time on a site.
- Pets are welcome here at Cypress Camping Resort on leashes. Please clean up after your pet. They must not be left unattended and must be kept quiet. Please check with office on permitted breeds. Pets are not allowed in buildings, bath houses or pool area.
- Speed Limit for our Resort is 9mph – applies to all areas.
- Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 8 AM.
- For safety reasons, we do not allow fireworks, firecrackers, firearms, go-carts, or mini-bikes.
Golf carts are welcome. Personal golf carts must have proof of insurance with $50,000 liability coverage.
- Parking on campsite is limited to one camping unit and two vehicles per site. (1 Small tent is allowed). All vehicles must be parked on campsite concrete slab, not on grass or in campground road. An overflow parking lot is available. Extra vehicle must be registered at park office.
- All visitors must check in at park office. A $5.00 auto/guest pass per day will be issued.
- Smoking is not allowed inside any restrooms, arcade, camp store, office, or cabins.
- Alcoholic beverages restricted to campsites only.
- Swimming is not allowed in pond.
- Please do not move tables, cut trees or trash site.
- Campfires permitted in fire rings only.
- All trash must be placed next to road in front of camper to be picked up at 10 AM daily. DO NOT PUT TRASH OUT AT NIGHT.
- Cypress Camping Resort is not responsible for any loss of valuables, accidents or injuries.
- No washing or mechanical work is allowed on your RV or vehicle on campsite.
- Parents and guardians are responsible for their children at all times.
- Please do not ride golf carts/bikes after dark unless they are equipped with headlights and taillights.
- We request that all campers trap and connect their own sewer, water and electric lines. Anyone having difficulty should notify the office and we will be happy to assist you.
- We cannot guarantee specific sites. We reserve the right to assign campsites. After registering at the office, please occupy your site and do not move to another site without first checking with the office.
- Checkout – 11am
- No smoking in any Cypress buildings.
- If you arrive after Midnight to check-in our security will escort you to a site as to not bother other settled campers and you can move to your assigned site the following morning.
- If you are an already checked in guest returning after midnight you will be asked to park in a secured parking lot and escorted to your site by our security. This is for the safety of all of our guests and to maintain quiet hours at night.